"Planner Girl" is usually ALSO "official historian" (journal keeper) AND "photographer". It's SO NICE to be traveler with an official photographer, as what I REALLY am is "snapshot girl, who dabbles with scenery". I know Michael is taking the REAL pictures, with tripods, filters, etc, so I'm free to snap shots here & there. Of course, somehow, I feel COMPELLED to also take the "scenic shot", even I know a finer version will be coming. But it's really, really nice to have Michael on duty. :-)
If you know me, you know that I'm a detail person - I could never be an editor... each one of the couple hundred photos I've already taken here is beloved. Ron says "pick 5", even though he knows that's beyond me. :-) And I don't know what the others will post, ... so I just quickly picked things that put a smile on my face or that might help you picture what we're up to here. If you saw the gigantic balcony, that's part of Pete & Pete's "upgrade" room - on the corner, with 3 balconies (I think), views of the pool & the beach... We're sending the girls for a sleepover in their penthouse sometime soon. :-)
Is there no way to edit a comment??? Sorry about the typos - I'll try to be more careful (or more awake) next time! (So Pete gets to share the suite with BETTY!) ha.
"Planner Girl" is usually ALSO "official historian" (journal keeper) AND "photographer". It's SO NICE to be traveler with an official photographer, as what I REALLY am is "snapshot girl, who dabbles with scenery". I know Michael is taking the REAL pictures, with tripods, filters, etc, so I'm free to snap shots here & there. Of course, somehow, I feel COMPELLED to also take the "scenic shot", even I know a finer version will be coming. But it's really, really nice to have Michael on duty. :-)
ReplyDeleteIf you know me, you know that I'm a detail person - I could never be an editor... each one of the couple hundred photos I've already taken here is beloved. Ron says "pick 5", even though he knows that's beyond me. :-) And I don't know what the others will post, ... so I just quickly picked things that put a smile on my face or that might help you picture what we're up to here. If you saw the gigantic balcony, that's part of Pete & Pete's "upgrade" room - on the corner, with 3 balconies (I think), views of the pool & the beach... We're sending the girls for a sleepover in their penthouse sometime soon. :-)
Is there no way to edit a comment??? Sorry about the typos - I'll try to be more careful (or more awake) next time! (So Pete gets to share the suite with BETTY!) ha.
ReplyDelete