Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just chillin' by the pool

I am really enjoying Kauai. The Marriott resort is the best - on the sunnier side of the island (as compared to the north coast) and not nearly as crowded feeling as some of the other resorts on this side of thie island. Nicole and Morgan slept over at Nana and PawPaw's place last night. Linda and I (and Tricia - ran into her too) are overlooking the pool having our morning coffee. I'm surfing on her iPad catching up with the various sites I visit and she's writing postcards. Linda's iPad is ideal for surfing and a little email and posting. Later today we're headed out on a catamaran tour of the Nepali coast (minus Mom and Dad - Mom just not that comfortable in/on the water as those of you who know her are aware). Should be a blast. Well, better run for now - the 5 fountains spraying water into the pool have just turned on. I think that's a sign that it's okay to start ordering drinks - it's 5 PM somewhere! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys love keeping up with your trip that is really sweet to let us hang with you in the carolinas. It is hot in the mountains around 80 to 84 hot,hot for us here. Hope you enjoy the last of your journey thanks again for sharing see you guys back in the Real WORLD lol.

    ReplyDelete