Saturday, July 3, 2010

Remembering Oahu - Part 1





2 comments:

  1. Have you ever seen a "smoking pineapple"? It's a fun drink, served on dry ice, I guess, with smoke coming out of the bottom. You should have seen the smile on Nicole's face when I ordered this special drink, no alchohol, just for her. She got her famous bad cough right before the trip, but was so determined to keep a good attitude that she that make a list, literally counting her blessings! I don't know if a smoking pineapple drink is a blessing, but it was certainly a lot of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all in trouble now - I've learned how to "comment"!

    1 - Halona Blow Hole.

    2 - Nicole at Sandy Beach.

    3 - The anniversary couple, walking the Waikiki Beach Walk. Yes - Pete that's Pete in the shorts and cool hat. He has a new wardrobe for this trip! :-)

    4 - Haunama Bay

    5 - Dinner at the Oceanarium our first night in Hawaii. With a very memorable drink!

    ReplyDelete