Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On the plane to Hawaii

Everyone is surprised that I haven't written in the blog already.  Do they know what they're saying?  I am such a paper and pen girl!  I even brought my Hawaii journal from the last time (and Nicole has hers too)... the idea of Journaling on an electronic device just seems WRONG.  Not only that, but I wonder if they know what kind of a door they're opening... I AM the girl whose 5th grade teacher said "You could write a paragraph for a yes/no question." :-)  But I want to stay on Tricia's good side... And I DO love my in-laws and want them to have a wonderfully memorable anniversary trip... So I'm cooperating with the blog thing.  Actually, I think it's a great idea - just way beyond my techno-comfort zone!  (Especially as I'm typing in "notes" on the plane in my yet-to-be-conquered Ipad, to later be 'cut & pasted' into the blog, however that happens!) I would have to say that I'm as happy as can be, sitting on a (smooth-so-far) plane, with Betty, Pete, Michael, Tricia, Morgan, Ron, & Nicole... knowing our next stop is Hawaii.  And I'd have to say that seeing Pete in his aloha shirt put a big smile on my face!  Now I'm just praying that their backs aren't too bad after the LONG flights, and that Nicole gets better FAST (bad cough thing), ... And that no one messes with THE PLAN!!!  Ha.      

No comments:

Post a Comment